General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Information
Managing a business means managing risks. In the workplace there's almost an endless list of things to look after, from employees to investors. With so much to keep track of, the chance of accidents or lawsuits is very much real. It doesn't matter what size a company is — accidents, lawsuits and injuries can happen.
A big worry for every business owner is the possibility of lawsuits, which the number of are rising in recent years. Getting coverage like general liability insurance can help stop a lawsuit from spiraling into a financial chaos. With liability protection, you can rest easy knowing an accident won't just cause physical harm, but mental and emotional harm.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations. The liability programs at G & H extend far beyond the provisions of typical policies, with broadened coverage and increased limits in over 30 areas.
Don't confuse the size of your business correlating to the potential of financial risks. Any size business can get hurt financially by lawsuits. Our experts at G & H Financial Insurance can help your business get protected and give you the peace and mind that any potential accidents will be covered.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection:
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
G & H Financial Insurance represents some of the best insurance companies in the country, and we can provide the best insurance at a competitive price. Please call (877) 868-8063 or (281) 395-5497 to learn more about the policies we provide, or just click the button below to receive a quote.