Commercial Flood Insurance
Commercial/Non-Residential NFIP Flood Program
- All eligible buildings located in participating NFIP communities
- A 30-day waiting period will apply to all new policies, except when the building is a loan-closing or a map revision
- Other Residential - Building coverage up to $250,000, Contents coverage up to $100,000
- Non-Residential - Building coverage up to $500,000, Contents coverage up to $500,000
- Condominium Association - Building coverage up to $250,000 per unit, Contents coverage up $100,000
- Preferred Risk Policy coverage availability for eligible buildings located in Flood zones B, C, or X
- Non-Residential Contents Only coverage availability for renters. Premiums start at as little as $145 per year
Commercial Primary Private Flood Program
Commercial Primary Flood program is coverage that protects a business and its income without breaking its budget. We offer flood protection for building, contents, and business income - at budget-friendly rates.
G & H Financial Insurance understands that protecting your business assets from a flood is very important. Our Commercial Primary Flood Program is an alternative to the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Eligible risks* will receive competitive prices, broad coverage and an easy application process.
All policies are individually rated based on a property's location elevation, flood zone, number of stories, construction type, foundation type and loss history. Higher limit options are available and coverage is available for high hazard flood zone.
This Commercial Primary Flood insurance is a product of studying the Flood insurance needs for businesses, analyzing flood exposures, and exploring insurance markets for the most competitive rates. This coverage is written on an Excess and Surplus (E&S) basis on Tokio Marine Specialty paper.
Key Features and Benefits
- Competitive rates
- Business Income coverage available
- High limits available
- Replacement Cost coverage for building and contents
- Ability to schedule locations
- Multiple deductible options
- Coverage available for high hazard flood zones
- Elevation certificates not required
Coverage & Deductibles
- Broad coverage form
- Replacement Cost Loss Settlement on building and contents
- Business Income available
- Deductibles from $1,000 - $100,000 (higher deductibles available upon request)
- Building: $5M
- Contents: $1M
- Business Income: $100,000
- Total Combined: $5M Please note that the total combined limit of $5M is per building and not per location.
* If a risk does not qualify for our program we will submit your application to the NFIP.
25% of all flood damage occurs in low moderate flood risk areas. Don't be fooled by a line on the map, everyone is at risk of flooding. Contact us for assistance with flood insurance for your business at 281-395-5497.