Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Car insurance policies begin with basic coverages like:
How much car insurance is right for you? Our team of agents understands the car insurance needs of our customers and would be happy to help ensure you have the right coverage. Even in states where coverage isn't required, drivers must, by law, be able to pay for losses they cause to others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply. To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:
- Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage Liability - pays for medical injury losses you cause to others and property damage to other vehicles or objects you hit.
- Medical Payments - covers you and your family in any car, and anyone riding in your car for medical expenses resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorists - covers injury suffered by you, your family, and anyone riding in your car against the uninsured or underinsured driver.
Collision insurance covers damage your vehicle sustains in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will cover the cost of repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Under most insurance policies, you will pay a specified amount towards the repairs (known as a deductible), with the agency covering the rest of the costs up to the vehicle's fair market value. If you pay a higher deductible, the cost of your collision coverage will be lower.
Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance covers damage to your vehicle that doesn't come from an accident. If your vehicle is stolen, vandalized or hit by an adverse act of nature — such as a hurricane, flood, fire — comprehensive insurance will likely cover the financial cost of the damage. If a rock cracks your windshield or thieves target items inside your car, comprehensive insurance can also cover the damage. As with collision insurance, any damages up to the fair market value of your car are eligible to be covered (although you will still be responsible for covering the deductible). While comprehensive insurance isn't required in Texas (or any other state), it's likely required if your vehicle is being financed.
Questions to ask your agent
Your agent can help you find an car insurance policy that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare to discuss your options with them:
G & H Financial Insurance represents some of the best insurance companies in the country, and we can provide the best car insurance at a competitive price. Please call (877) 868-8063 or (281) 395-5497 to learn more about what our car policies provide, or just click the button below to receive a quote.
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)